Care instructions & styling tips
- Gently remove tangles with fingers or a wide-tooth comb. Start at the ends and slowly work toward the roots to avoid damage. Do not brush.
Wash & Condition
- Add a small amount of Shampoo to a wash basin of cool water. Use shampoo sparingly.
- Place product in washbasin and allow it to soak for 5 minutes. Do not scrunch or agitate the product.
- Rinse by holding under cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze or use a clean, dry towel to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Apply a light coat of leave in Conditioner + Detangler avoiding the base and roots. Applying conditioner to the base many cause shedding.
- Place wet wig on Wig Stand until its completely dry. Finger styling is recommended.
- Shake and style with your fingers to achieve the desired look. We recommend a styling brush, or styling comb or fingers to style.
- Apply a light mist of Leave-in Conditioner + Detangler to undo tangles if needed.
- Heat-friendly synthetic fibre can be curled, blow dried or flat ironed to achieve a different hairstyle.
- Heat-friendly synthetic fibre can withstand heat up to 350F/180C.
- We recommend a low-medium setting.
Style as desired
- To straighten, take a 1 inch section starting at the roots and run a flat iron to the ends. To curl wrap hair around a curling iron and hold for 10 seconds. Carefully slide the iron out and pin curl in place. Once the fibre has completely cooled it will keep the curl until heat is applied again.